How to Reduce Energy Consumption
Like many people, if you’re frustrated by the rising energy prices and wondering how to reduce your energy bill at home, consider home window tinting. With the bulk of a home’s energy exchange occurring through windows, you might be surprised at how capable window tinting can be for those looking how to reduce energy consumption.
Compared to electricity & gas costs, as well as other alternatives such as double glazing, window film is an inexpensive (and immediate) solution for home energy efficiency. It’s also a more environmentally friendly option!
How to Reduce Energy Costs in Your Home?
Double glazing windows are often regarded to be much better at saving energy compared to plain glass. However, installing double glazing windows is often expensive, considering your existing windows need to be replaced (and may need modification depending on its design) to do so.
With our energy efficient solar window film, you could have the energy savings of double glazing on your existing windows! In addition, you also get:
- Increased privacy – a darker shade of solar window film is great at improving the daytime privacy of your home as it makes it harder to see in, but provides uninterrupted views from inside out.
- Reduce the effects of UV – helps keep your carpet and furniture looking newer for longer, as fading, cracking and discolouration due to UV is reduced.
- A range of shades to choose from – different shades of darkness to choose from means you can customise the look to suit your personal preferences.
5 reasons to consider window film
- It’s inexpensive: compared to other alternatives the cost savings are significant, and window film is a long-term solution for temperature control, privacy, and security.
- It looks good: window tint comes in different shades, and can even be used as a decorative feature! Check out our decorative film range.
- It offers safety & security: Not only does window film keep glass shards together in the event of an accident, it also helps prevent potential break-ins. One of the films in our range is called Unbreakable, which is 7 times thicker than standard film.
- No mess or hassle installation: With window film, there is no need to remove the glass or tamper with your home or office’s framework. Although window film needs to be installed by a professional, it’s so much easier and quicker than other alternatives.
- It’s versatile: Window film can be used to shield occupants from heat, UV rays and glare…it’s a great security measure, offers privacy while still allowing light to enter through the window…plus, it can be a decorative feature for your space!
Find Out More & Get a Quote
Get in touch for an obligation free measure and quote or to talk to an expert on how to reduce energy bills based on your lifestyle.