How Does Window Tint Work?
There are many benefits to having your windows tinted but how does window tint work? Find out ‘how does tint work?’ below from the window tinting experts.
Tint a Home is New Zealand’s most trusted window tinting network and has been providing tinting services in New Zealand for over 50 years – so we know a bit about window tinting! We offer a Lifetime Nationwide Warranty for residential applications and up to 15 years for commercial applications. We also have the option of zero-interest financing through Openpay where you can split your purchase over 3, 6, 9, or 12 months and not pay a cent in interest. Read on to find out how does tint work.
Here Is How Window Film Works
- By applying a tinted film to the glass, harmful UV rays are reflected from the glass’ surface. This is possible because of what the window tint is made of. This ensures you and your family are protected from harmful UV rays and it also helps to protect your home or office’s floorings & furnishings
- By keeping out heat, this helps to keep your home cooler during summer months
- Window tint also radiates heat too which is why it also keeps your home cosier through the winter months
- Window tint also absorbs sunlight so it reduces visible light which in turn, reduces glare
- Privacy film is designed to be much stronger than standard films, so this is why when the glass is shattered it helps to keep the glass in place and also why it is excellent for security because it slows access to your home or office.
- Lighter shades of tint are still made up of the agents that reduce UV rays, glare & heat but because of their lighter colour they don’t alter your window’s appearance but you still receive the benefits of having your windows tinted
Want To Know More About How Does Window Film Work?
Contact your team of local window tinting experts to ask how does tint work by using our Store Finder to find your nearest store or call 13TINT to speak with our friendly customer service team who will be able to fill you in on how does window film work.