Shop with Openpay
Tint a Car have partnered with Overpay to help you purchase our services now, but pay in your own time. Control your finances and cash flow by paying in set installments over a 3, 6, 9 or 12 month period with zero interest!
Personalise your payment plan by choosing how frequently you pay, as only you know what’s best for your budgeting. Even have the ability to pay overtime by extending the length of the payment plan to a schedule that suits you.
Openpay is a fast, simple, and flexible service that allows you to easily manage your finances through the Openpay app. Purchase products such as Octane Darkest Legal Tint, Elite X Hydrophobic Surface Protection, 3M Vehicle Wrap, and more for as little as $2 a day with Openpay!
Get the right look, protection, and privacy for your car sooner by using Openpay to pay later! It has never been easier to pay up to 80% of the purchase price after installment of your car tint, surface protection, or wrap.
What do you need to get started?
To create an Openpay account, you need to be an New Zealand or New Zealand resident & over 18 years old. You will also need:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Photo ID (e.g. Drivers License, Passport)
- VISA or MasterCard (credit or debit cards)
- Upfront cost: 20% of the purchase price
How Openpay works:
- Download the Openpay app & create a new account
- Navigate to Tint a Car (within the Openpay app) and request which service you wish to pay for using Openpay
- During checkout, choose your first payment date and set your schedule. Payments can be made weekly or fortnightly to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Terms, conditions and lending criteria apply. Fees may apply. Your Tint a Car assistant will inform you of fees if applicable to your purchase. Review the Openpay terms and conditions before finalising your purchase by visiting openpay.com.au/australian-terms-conditions.